- Guidelines for Reviewees (PDF)--Instructions for the instructor being observed (reviewee)
- Guidelines for Reviewers (PDF)--Instructions for the instructor doing the observation (reviewer)
- Classroom Observation Template (Word)--For use by the Reviewer during the classroom observation (optional)
- Classroom Observation Tool Suite--Online tool to select observation items and create an observation tool for a single class session, and to create and manage templates for multiple observations in a unit
- Word Version of the Classroom Observation Tool*--A complete list of the available observation items in eight categories
*Note that this link will take you through WebAuth and start the download. Depending on your browser settings, the requested file may open or you may be prompted for a download destination.
If you have any questions about the use of the Peer Review of Teaching Protocol or would like to provide any feedback, please email Ingrid Novodvorsky.